You are talking to somebody, suddenly they asked do you know how to change Navigation Bar color? And you don’t know what to say because you even don’t know What is Navigation Bar? How would you know how to change its color? Don’t worry I was in your shoe too. Let me teach you some simple steps to change the color of Nav-Bar that I had to learn myself.
Before telling you about how-to, let me tell you where and what is Navigation Bar/Nav Bar. Let’s Begin. Nav Bar a section of a graphical user interface intended to aid visitors in accessing information. In simple language, look at the bottom of your android screen you can see back, home, and recent button. You may think it is not your cup of tea to change its background but, it’s simple and easy.
Stepwise Guide to change the color of Nav-Bar on your Android Device.
- Let’s start by downloading the app. Go to play store type Nav Bar app.
- Now install the app on your android device.
- Next, open the Nav Bar app and click on the “Let’s Do It!” button on the screen.
- After clicking on that button, you would find “Allow App to Draw Over Other Apps” on the next screen.
- Click the “Allow App to Draw Over Apps” button.
- Now a new screen will pop out. Here, the app will ask permission to give a permit drawing to other apps.
- Permit by clicking on enable/allow.
- Now, after giving permission, a new screen will arrive. Click on the Next button to proceed to the next step.
- Again, the app will ask permission to enable an Accessibility Service. To do that, find Nav Bar Apps on the list and turn it on.
Note: If you find it difficult to understand me. Just open the Nav Bar app and click on the button showing on the screen.
- Click on the Active app setting to get the color from the currently running app.
- You can even choose the ‘Navigation Bar Widget’ to display the image on the navigation bar.
- Or you can choose the ‘Static Color’ setting and choose color and tab on ‘Select this color’.
- You can also choose any color you want or copy the Hex color code and paste there and use that color too.
- Walla, now you know how to change the color of the Navigation bar on an android phone.
That’s all. This is a simple trick to change the color of the navigation bar with no root access. Similar to Nav Bar apps, there are several Android apps to change the color of the navigation bar on the Google Play Store. There are also other apps like Nav Bar app like Navigation Bar (Back, Home, Recent Button) app, Simple Control-Navigation bar app, and other famous apps.
You don’t need to have root access to change the navigation bar color. You just need to download a free customization app known as the NavBar app which is available on the Google Play Store. Now changing the color of Nav-Bar is your cup of tea.
Also Read Mobile App Developer Salary